Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day & Last Transfer



Hey fam,

Another transfer in the books!  No crazy changes for my last transfer, me and my comp stayed the same, so it will be 6 more weeks of sweat, blood, and tears.  Bueno, tears no tanto.  As far as the week went, we taught a bunch of lessons, found some people, threw down a couple more baptismal dates here for the end of the month, and had Stake Conference.  Stake Conference was fun, got to see a bunch of people from my old area that I hadn't been able to when I would go there to work.  Funny story, while I was talking to the fam my comp had left with the other assistant to do a baptismal interview, then they came back when I finished and still hadn't done the interview, so I went to go do it.  I was once again offered the keys to drive the car, but I humbly declined, we were in a hurry and I'm not THAT confident in my stick shift driving abilities to go on an Argentine freeway!  

The investigators that we are hoping get baptized this weekend are Leo, Stefania, Micaela, Milagros, Ester, and Ignacio.  We will be working very closely with them this week to help them be ready for their baptism, my comp and I are super excited.  Just about every day we are finding new people and committing them to baptism, which is awesome.  

Today for Pday we played a little soccer, and now it is nap time.  The temple is closed for maintenance until next week, but I have been going as regularly as President allows us to.  My recommend expired last month, but President already knows.  This week we will have a zone meeting, and talk about our baptismal goal for the month (30) and encourage everybody to give it their all.  Sounds like y’all had a great week! 

Love y’all!


Elder Mangum

No comments:

Post a Comment