Monday, May 23, 2016

Esther's Baptism


Hey fam,



Another great week full of stuff, such as exchanges, zone conferences, and capped off with the baptism of Esther! Starting off with Monday, I headed up to Rio Ceballos with Elder Card and was able to work until Wednesday up there.

Monday night we had an FHE with the stake president's family and Catalina my convert, ending the night eating pancakes and waffles with real maple syrup, and knock off brand Dr. Pepper.  It was a good Family Home Evening to say the least.  Wednesday we had a zone conference, with half of the mission, with a huge emphasis on Chapter 10 of PMG.  I gave my "Testimonio Fiel" which is what all of the missionaries in their last transfer do.  Thursday was another day in the office, Friday was the baptism of Esther, and Saturday I had to accompany an Elder to a different area to work a little bit. 

The week flew by, and when I opened up my email this morning, guess what was waiting for me?  My flight plans for the way home...pretty hard to believe!  I don't want to leave, I love the mission.  But they say that all good things must end.  2 more baptisms set up for Saturday, Micaela y Milagros, the mom already gave th A-OK for the baptism. 



Love you guys!



Elder Mangum

No comments:

Post a Comment