Monday, August 11, 2014

God Answers Prayers, even the small ones

Craziest thing just happened.  We were at dinner over at Brigham's Landing at this burger place, the one benefit of being on West Campus because we can go eat there in the "real world"  on our P-days, and guess who I run into?  The only person I know in Provo, good ole Parker Long. I had been praying to run into him, if for no other reason than to say hey and talk to him about the mission.  

Prayers are amazing things, God definitely hears them.  I know you probably think its weird that I was praying for something like that, but I never really got to talk to him before I left, and it was awesome to run into him.  Crazy too, out of all the places in Provo to come eat, he goes to the one place I actually am allowed to go to.  Some would say a coincidence.  I don't believe in coincidence, it was divine intervention.  Just thought I'd share that experience, definitely the highlight of the week.

Elder Michael Mangum

No comments:

Post a Comment