Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Letter from Porto Alegre Mission Home



We've made it to Porto Alegre.  The mission home is like an apartment inside this nice building.  We had a really delicious lunch there that a chef made with a good strawberry chocolate dessert.  I don't know where I'll be sent yet, we find out in a couple of hours.  

The President and his wife, The Jones, seem really cool.  I got to ride in the back of the President's car from the mission home to the office with Elder Houser, Sister Jones driving and 3 sisters, 2 Brazilian and 1 from Mexico.  I got to ride in the trunk.  The van for everyone was running late so I was a part of the lucky elite few that didn't have to wait outside in the heat for it; instead I got to ride in the trunk of a car.

This past week was a good one.  We had another set of divisions and I was with a Brazilian from Porto Alegre, Elder Samersla and a 3 weeker American going to Manouse (the Amazons) named Elder Taylor.  That was fun.  We also had a lot of end of MTC activities.  It was pretty good.  We get an hour of email time out here.  I realized that I don't know how to send photos from my camera, if you could find out, that would be good.  My last Wednesday/P-Day in the CTM I sent a letter home, y'all should get it in a couple weeks.  It has my schedule at the CTM and the description of people in my district. Anyways, I love y'all and am pumped for the field.

Love,
Elder Trevor Mangum

My trainer:Elder Favoretti in Novo Hamburgo!

No comments:

Post a Comment