Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Safe Arrival

Elder Mangum left Houston at 6 pm last night, flying to Miami, had a short 45 minute layover and caught a connecting overnight flight to São Paulo, Brazil, landing at 8:30 am.  He took a shuttle bus to the Brazil Missionary Training Center where he will spend the next 6 weeks studying Portuguese and missionary training before heading to the Porto Alegre area.


Centro De Treinamento Missionario - Brasil

He was able to send a short email home letting us know he arrived safely - 


My flight was good! There was one sister missionary on my first flight and two on my second. I haven´t met my district yet or my companion, but he will be Elder Lehmann. Our P-Day is Tuesday. The president of the MTC will post on Facebook in the group´: Centro De Treinamento Missionario - Brasil. Will write more then to everyone on P-Day, only can write this much. Also this keyboard is hard to use.

Love, Elder Mangum








No comments:

Post a Comment