Sunday, July 29, 2018

Trevor's Farewell Talk


"I’d just like to end with my brief and simple testimony.
I know that we are God’s children and that He loves us.
Eu sei que somos filhos  de Deus e que Ele nos ama.
I know that Christ is our Savior and that through Him comes true happiness.
Eu sei que Cristo e nosso Salvador e que atraves dele recebemos  felicidade
I know that this Church is true and holds the fulness of the gospel.
Eu sei que esta greja e verdadeira e [tang] a plenitude do eu angelho 
These things I bear witness to you in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen."


Thank you to all the Houston Stake Youth who participated in the Musical Number, the EFY Medley: As Sisters in Zion & We'll Bring the World His Truth.  It was beautiful!  If you aren't familiar with the song, here is an original rendition of it:


No comments:

Post a Comment